Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mexican Feast

We love Mexican food (if you haven't figured that out already from previous posts)! And we love cooking it for other people.

Today, I had the opportunity to cook a big Mexican lunch for our Burunge colleagues here in Dodoma. The team has just finished their consultant check of Genesis 25-50, so Paul and I decided it would be fun to thank everyone for their hard work by hosting a taco feast.

I served soft tacos, Spanish rice, refried beans, guacamole, salsa, and chips.

For several of our friends, this was their first time to eat Mexican food. And they loved it! One of the men even asked me if I'd teach his wife how to make food like this.

Here are a few pictures:
Mexican buffet

Lukas trying out the refried beans

Pastor Emmanuel

A full stomach for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment